Work Study Program
The CalWORKs Work Study Program is designed for CalWORKs students attending Fullerton College and interested in working on-campus in order to gain employment experience. Income earned through the CalWORKs
Work Study Program does not count against your county cash aid.
Financial Aid eligibility is not required in order to qualify for the CalWORKs Work Study Program.
In order to qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
- Meet with an FC CalWORKs Counselor to complete an initial intake and all required county and FC CalWORKs Program documents.
- Current verification of aid on file
- Enrolled in a minimum of 3 units for the Fall 2017.
- Beginning the Spring 2018: Enrolled in a minimum of 6 units for the Fall and Spring semesters and 3 unit for the Summer Term.
- Effective Fall 2017: Maintain satisfactory progress with a minimum 2.0 GPA for each academic term (Fall, Spring, and Summer)
- Maintain a minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Meet all welfare-to-work requirements as mandated by the county.