Please understand that Fullerton College continues to be closed and all campus staff are not present. As of now we are working remotely to assist you. If you need to get in touch with a staff member, please call our office at (714) 992-7101 or email CalWORKs@fullcoll.edu. Our office is working hard to make sure all your needs are met.
Summer 2020 Remote Hours
(June 1, 2020 to August 14, 2020)
Monday – Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm
Fall 2020 Remote Hours
(August 17, 2020 to December 23, 2020)
Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Academic, career, and personal counseling.
- Assistance with completion of county paperwork
- Provide guidance in understanding CalWORKs rules and regulations
- Assist students in accessing county supportive services which includes funds for child care, books/supplies/school fees and transportation.
- Referral to both on and off-campus resources for basic needs and emergency assistance (shelter, food, utility assistance, domestic violence)
- Child care vouchers for both on and off campus child care
- On-campus Work Study (students do not need to qualify for Financial Aid to participate)
- Coordination with EOPS/CARE, Financial Aid, DSS and other student supportive services programs.
- Assignment to a CalWORKs Counselor who provides the ongoing guidance and support needed to optimize student success while ensuring county-mandated requirements are met.
CalWORKs Program Eligibility
- Parents as well as children must be receiving cash aid (i.e., parents who are no longer receiving cash aid and are only receiving cash aid for their children are not eligible);
- Must be able to provide proof of program eligibility via county documentation in order to receive CalWORKs program services;
- No unit minimum required.
New student intake by appointment only. Walk-in appointments are not available. County documents cannot be completed without an intake appointment.
If you are interested in more information or are considering applying for cash aid, please call and schedule an appointment with a CalWORKs Counselor.
In order to schedule an appointment or for more information, please contact our main office at (714) 992-7101.